360 Gist Pilot: Plastic surgery addict, Kristyna Martelli,23, dies after complications

Sunday 23 April 2017

Plastic surgery addict, Kristyna Martelli,23, dies after complications

Instagram famous plastic surgery addict, Kristyna Martelli has passed on during another surgical procedure.

According to reports, she died of a heart attack while on the operating table some days ago.

The model was said to have undergone more than 100 different operations on her butt.

According to Dnoble Daily, the 23-year-old Instagram model first began having plastic surgery procedures as a 17-year-old.

Martelli wrote on her NSFW website, giving her fans background on how she rose to fame.

In her words: “My name is Kristyna Martelli, and I became very popular on social media because of my curves and plastic looks as you all know! So to talk about myself a little bit, I am a French/Italian ’90s baby who grew up in Quebec, Canada. The reason of all my surgeries is simply because I wanted to bring my body looks to another level and I regret nothing about any of them. I was never unhappy with what I looked like, I was just simply amazed by all these girls with these plastic looks and went and bought myself anything I needed to look like them!”

Rumours of her death was  confirmed yesterday by her friend, Amy Anderssen.

She revealed that Kristyna died after suffering from a seizure during the operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment