360 Gist Pilot: Could she be Denrele Edun's bride?

Thursday 30 June 2016

Could she be Denrele Edun's bride?

 Weeks ago, controversial Denrele Edun revealed to Global Excellence tabloid that he would be getting married soon.
He said in an interview: "My brother, it’s true I’m going to wed soon, and I promise you that no ONE will know my prospective bride before the wedding day. As I’m talking to you now, my wedding suit is ready. I’m going to surprise a lot of people; because most people thought I can’t love; and I will prove to them that I do love and being loved, just that I can’t give up my style for love. I will still remain who I am till the old age”

As we all yet to know who Denrele bride is...Photos have surfaced online of Denrele pose in a raunchy clip with Shuleydee, a musician.

Could she be the one?


FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment