360 Gist Pilot: Albrighton signs new Leicester deal

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Albrighton signs new Leicester deal

Defending Premier league champions have announced winger Marc Albrighton have penned a new four years stay at the King Power Stadium.



The winger joined the Foxes in 2014 in a free transfer from Aston Villa.

"The club has been great to me since I signed," he told the club's official website. "I've had some amazing times here and we've reached the ultimate by winning the league last year.

"I just think there's a really good feeling around the place.

"Everyone seems to want to stay at the club and I think that's a massive credit to how far the club has come in the last few years. It's exciting times for Leicester City Football Club and I want to be a part of that."
FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment