360 Gist Pilot: I have decided to support Buhari – Waje Confirms

Wednesday 31 August 2016

I have decided to support Buhari – Waje Confirms

 Songstress Aituaje Iruobe, popular known as Waje attended a meeting alongside the vice president of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo today.


After the meeting, she revealed she has decide to join the campaign ‘Make Naija Stronger’.

She posted the photo of the meeting in which Aliko Dangote was also in attendance on her socks media platform.

I joined these great minds to sign up to #MakeNaijaStronger.
“My eyes opened today. My meeting with the vice president, to the press conference, points down to one thing – We can be part of the CHANGE by involving ourselves a little more and be responsible for the things that happen in our backyard,she wrote.


FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment