360 Gist Pilot: I'm flattered by Allardyce's comments about me – Okocha

Wednesday 31 August 2016

I'm flattered by Allardyce's comments about me – Okocha

 Former Super Eagles Captain Jay Jay Okocha has revealed he was over whelmed by Sam Allardyce praises.
 “On and off the field, Jay Jay was the captain you looked for.

 “In a multi-national side from all over the world, he could speak four different languages and communicate very well with some of the players who couldn’t speak quite as good English," he said.

“He sorted the odd scuffle out in the dressing room, talked to the players about how we had to go out and win. He’d take the manager’s instructions and apply them in the right way.

“Then there was outstanding ability on the field, leading by example and showing everybody he wasn’t a mercenary which was suggested in the beginning, that he’d only come for the money.”

“His comments make me feel so good and fulfilled. Sometimes we do things the way we know best without knowing how well and far it goes with other persons. I was just working the way I felt the work should be done; I never knew it made his (Allardyce) work easier too.

“I am proud of what I achieved at Bolton and in football.”

FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment