360 Gist Pilot: NFF must pay every kobo they owe me – Siasia

Tuesday 30 August 2016

NFF must pay every kobo they owe me – Siasia

Samson Siasia has revealed that he did not resign as the coach of the Nigeria U-23 side as his contract expired.



He has since busted into the headlines since wining the Bronze for Nigeria at the Olympics due to his unpaid salaries.

“This is not really resignation; my contract was arranged to end with the Olympics. And so the contract has ended," he said.

“What is very important is that I get every kobo that I am owed. I need the money now than ever and I believe I have really endured and I have been cooperative.”

He continued: “I spoke with a reporter but I guess the one you are referring to was extracted from the interview I granted somebody else. What I was asked was my entire story at the Olympics and this included Atlanta camping.

“Of course a lot of things happened that I can’t be really happy about especially the way the team was portrayed. But that is over as my contract has also actually ended. What is left now is my cash and that is very, very important.”

FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment