360 Gist Pilot: Rosicky Joins Sparta Prague on A Free

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Rosicky Joins Sparta Prague on A Free

Former Arsenal midfielder Tomas Rosicky has completed his return to Sparta Prague.
Haven spent ten years at the Emirates, he joined Czech Republic club side on a two years deal. 

"I'm happy to be back," Rosicky said. "[Owner Daniel] Kretinsky had my word that I would return if I'm healthy.

"I'm not coming here just to play. I'm coming here to win. 
I'm starting to train with the team now, which is what I need right now.

"The coach [Zdenek] Scasny gave me my first chance in the top division. It's unbelievable we meet here again."

"We believe Tomas will help Sparta both on and off the pitch," the club's owner said. "He's an extraordinary personality.
"Tomas should focus on his player role now, but I hope he'll continue at Sparta even after the end of his career."

FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment