360 Gist Pilot: Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu reacts to arrest rumours, claims it was an abduction

Thursday 29 September 2016

Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu reacts to arrest rumours, claims it was an abduction

Nollywood actor, Kalu Ikeagwu, has reacted word on the street that he was arrested on Wednesday, over an alleged robbery incident.He disclosed his disappointment at the Nigeria Police and the media and how they handled the situation.

The actor posted a video on his Instagram page @Kaluikeagwu, he detailed how the incident happened, he said he was not arrested, but was abducted by five men in plain clothes with fake police identity cards.

He said, “I was abducted into a bus by five men who claimed to be policemen.
“I was carried around; they put a gun to my head and handcuffed me in an unmarked car.
“I was never taken to any police station or allowed to make any statement.
“This is lawlessness in this state even as Governor Akinkunmi Ambode is striving so hard to make this state a habitable place.
“I’m still wondering why I was molested and kidnapped.
“Also the media that didn’t find out their facts from both ends but listened to hearsays from neighbours without finding out facts.
“I promise everyone involved in this case you will remember this name Ikeagwu the Lord will answer you all a hundred folds.”
FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment