360 Gist Pilot: Mary J Blige explains reason behind her Fuck-ery song

Friday 30 September 2016

Mary J Blige explains reason behind her Fuck-ery song

After fans came calling for the head of singer Mary J. Blige for her freestyle song she performed for Hillary Clinton, she has come out to reveal what exactly happened.

According to her:
“I wanted to incorporate the song in the show because the lyrics resonated with me so deeply and so heavily because of all the shootings and police brutality and I never got a chance to say anything.”
“I’m a singer first …so that’s the only way I can express myself and …the only way I can get that reaction from (Hillary) is to sing it.”
“I didn’t warm up … I just sang …It was organic and that’s how it went. And hopefully, I believe she felt it, I think she did.”
FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment