360 Gist Pilot: Singer Shaydee Has An Apology For His Fans

Friday 30 September 2016

Singer Shaydee Has An Apology For His Fans

EME singer Shadrach Adeboye Folarin, popularly called Shaydee has tendered an apology to his fans after he promised to release his album in 2016.
He said: “I apologise to the fans for the delay. We are just trying to do it properly but you wont wait too long. There would be an announcement in a couple of days hopefully.”

“I always enjoy making music in different genres because it also appeals to a larger number of fans and thats why I do what I do.”

“I’m lucky to have the likes of 2baba, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Reminisce, Flavour, Phyno, Banky W, Ice Prince, Niyola, Apass and Iyanya on the album”, he added.

FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment