360 Gist Pilot: “If You Can’t Satisfy Me In bed, I Will Divorce You” – Miss Tourism Tells Future Husband

Monday 31 October 2016

“If You Can’t Satisfy Me In bed, I Will Divorce You” – Miss Tourism Tells Future Husband

17-year-old current Miss Tourism Faithfulness Kennedy told the Vanguard in a chat that she only needs a man who can handle her as she is not ready to suffer in bed.
In her words:
“Sex is healthy for a relationship; it obviously builds a connection between the partners, it builds a kind of bond and trust,” she observes with a calm that can only come from somebody who is very sure of herself.
“In this our modern world everybody’s eye is shining, imagine dating for two years without sex (do u really love me?) Okay, and we finally get married and then on our honeymoon night when we are supposed to go gaga you’re now acting like a donkey, I will divorce you immediately! I’m very serious, because at that point the love has dropped. I am telling you this because of some people that will pretend and say they will just stay for staying sake and have sex partners outside;
My dear, prevention is better than cure. If we are in a relationship and you can’t satisfy me well in bed, you are a donkey, I’ll leave you, I don’t care if you are a billionaire, just know if I stay I’m staying because of your money,”
FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment