360 Gist Pilot: I am scared to practise Christianity because I will Die - Adewale Ayuba

Tuesday 29 November 2016

I am scared to practise Christianity because I will Die - Adewale Ayuba

Nigerian fuji star, Adewale Ayuba has revealed on his fear since he converted to Christianity.


The fuji musician hails from a muslim back ground said he converted back in 2010.

Ayuba has now been known as Mr Johnson made this revelation at the weekend at Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG.

He said: “I have been a Christian for so long, even my family members especially my kids are all going to church but I make sure I go every December 31st. If I don’t, I will presume the New Year would be filled with dangers that will lead to my death.

“I was always scared of admitting to the world that I’m Christian, for fear of being killed, but now I have the courage to say it boldly, I’m a born-again Christian. I’m no more a Muslim,” Ayuba added.

FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment