360 Gist Pilot: 'I Am Set To Remarry' - Actress,Toyin Adegbola

Wednesday 30 November 2016

'I Am Set To Remarry' - Actress,Toyin Adegbola

Yoruba actress, Toyin Adegbola who lost her husband years ago has stated that she's set to re-marry once again.

During a chat with Yoruba Movie Gist, she said: “You know at the initial stage I felt there is no man I will marry and would not want a child or two from me. And that I was sure couldn’t do because I love my children so much and the only thing I can do to make their late father happy is give them the proper care a mother could give her children on earth. That I have been able to achieve, as they are now grown up and they all have Masters degree in their academic pursuits. So, I think my fear is over and I can now remarry if a serious suitor comes my way. Maybe someone that just needs a life partner or something. You know am above 50 now."

FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment