360 Gist Pilot: Shocking But Real: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Her Ex Husband Infected Her with STD

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Shocking But Real: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Her Ex Husband Infected Her with STD

Popular OAP Toke Makinwa has narrated how  her estranged husband, Maje Amaju Ayida, infected her with Sexually Transmitted Infection, STI.


Recap that Toke's marriage with Maje lasted for 18 months after her man impregnated his ex, Anita Solomon.

Toke Makinwa, 32, said she realised she had been infected after she had terrible itching sensation on her private part.

She's set to release her new book titled "On Becoming".

In her book, Toke said, “He had given me an STI in the past. He’d returned from a trip once and we had sex, and a few days later, I was itching.
“I went to the doctors and they prescribed medication, but when I asked Maje about the infection, he denied knowing anything about it.
“I went through his phone and saw a conversation with Anita where she complained that she had been itching.
“This wasn’t news to Maje, more like an update that she was giving him on a situation that he already knew about.
“He asked her what the doctor’s report said and what was prescribed.
“I knew I would be putting myself at risk if I closed my eyes to whatever he chose to do on the side. So I went back to putting all my attention into my work.”
FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment