360 Gist Pilot: Toke Makinwa narrates how she found out her husband had another son

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Toke Makinwa narrates how she found out her husband had another son

More dirts continue to surface in the entangled relationship between Toke Makinwa and Maje.


In the On Air Personality book, Toke revealed how she found out her ex husband had a son from another woman called "Crystal".

According to her:
“As I picked myself off the floor, I opened my laptop and typed Maje’s email address in. Fingers trembling, heart pounding, I realized what I had just done, but I couldn’t stop. I went through email after email until I found pictures of a boy that looked exactly like Maje. The boy must have been about two years old and the email was from someone called Crsytal. The caption read, He loves noodles just like you. I peered at the little boy, my nose almost touching the screen of my laptop. The resemblance was uncanny. My laptop fell to the floor. When I asked Maje, he didn’t deny the boy”
Earlier, she had narrated how she found out about the first woman, Anita Solomon.

FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment