360 Gist Pilot: Skrtel apologies to manager Jurgen Klopp

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Skrtel apologies to manager Jurgen Klopp


Slovakia defender has issued an apology to his manager Jurgen Klopp.
Martin Skrtel dats ago attacker Liverpool manager on his social media platform after the 31 years old called his manager ' a di-ck head'.

Skrtel claims it was his friend handling his social media that posted the message.

“I am truly very sorry for the situation and for what was written under my name,” said the Slovakia international.

EXPLANATION
A photo posted by Martin Skrtel official (@martin37skrtel) onJun 29, 2016 at 9:47am PDT
He posted:

“These days, when I am very busy I have asked my closefriend to help me manage my social media profiles.

“He got carried away and he did not realise how serious the comments may appear. I would like to stress that theopinion he expressed is not my opinion.”

FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment