360 Gist Pilot: 'I have been watching Mane for four years' - Klopp

Wednesday 29 June 2016

'I have been watching Mane for four years' - Klopp


Jurgen Klopp reveals he has been watching new signing Sadio Mane for a very long time. Klopp is a fan of the Senegalese striker.




Yesterday, Liverpool completed the signing of the Southampton striker on a five years deal.

Speaking to Liverpool official website, Klopp said: “I have followed Sadio for a lot of years since his impressive performances in the Olympics in 2012, and then watched his development in Austria and in his time at Southampton."

“Since I came here I have spoken to the staff a lot about him and have always felt he could be a very good signing for us. He has a lot of quality, works hard and has a very good goalscoring record.

“When I spoke to him I could tell that he was passionate about joining the club and playing for our fantastic fans. I think they will be just as excited about seeing him put on a Liverpool shirt as I am.

“It is great that we have managed to sign him so he can work with us from the first day of pre-season.”

FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment