360 Gist Pilot: Diego Costa admits he wanted to Return To Atletico

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Diego Costa admits he wanted to Return To Atletico

The Spanish striker has revealed he was ready to dumb Chelsea in order to return to Atletico Madrid after last season poor performances of the Blues.



“We all knew the possibility existed for me to return to Atleti but it was not to be because of minor details,” Costa told AS.

“I thank the Atleti fans and [coach Diego Simeone] for his trust.

“Now I’m at Chelsea and I’m happy there. I already started the season with them. I wish Atleti a good season just like last and that they win titles. I was enthusiastic about returning, I cannot deny it.”

Chelsea signed Costa from Atletico Madrid in 2014 for a fee worth £32m.

FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment