360 Gist Pilot: Vieira disgusted by Wenger’s attitude – Emmanuel Petit

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Vieira disgusted by Wenger’s attitude – Emmanuel Petit

One of the legends at the Emirates, Emmanuel Petit shared that Ex-Arsenal/France player Patrick Vieira was disgusted at Arsene Wenger's attitude.


Recall that Petit and Vieira played side by side under Wenger and won the League in 1997/1998 back at the Gunners home ground, The Highbury.

“Why didn’t Arsene open the door to Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp, Patrick Vieira or Tony Adams?he told SFR.

“Arsene couldn’t imagine that anyone would criticise him openly on television, never mind a former Arsenal player.

“It is good to build statues to commemorate history. but at some point you have to open the doors to help them.

“When I see Dennis Bergkamp on Ajax’s bench, it doesn’t bother me, but I remember Dennis has a son in Arsenal’s academy.

“I was with Patrick two days before he went to the USA. There was an event organised by Manchester City in January, and I was one of four players invited by Patrick.

“I spoke with Patrick for two hours and I can say – and maybe he will not be happy that I am saying this in public – he is really disgusted by Arsenal & Arsene’s attitude.”

FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment