360 Gist Pilot: I'm completely focused on Arsenal, insists Wenger

Thursday 29 September 2016

I'm completely focused on Arsenal, insists Wenger

Arsenal manager has confirms his commitment to the Arsenal's job despite rumours on the  England job.
The Gunners currently top the Group A in the Champions League after a convincing 2-0 victory over Basel on Wednesday.

Speaking after Arsenal's 2-0 win over Basel: "My priority has always been this club. Until the end of this season I am here and completely focused on that," he told reporters.

"I said many times my priority was towards Arsenal Football Club, I will have to assess how well I do until the end of the season."

The French Man will celebrate his 20th years as the Gunners boss at the weekend.

"My priority has always been this club. Until the end of this season I am here and completely focused on that," he told reporters.

"I said many times my priority was towards Arsenal Football Club, I will have to assess how well I do until the end of the season."

"I would like to congratulate my team for the quality of football they produced. The first half was top, top class," Wenger told the club's official website.

"We have to be ambitious but also keep our feet on the ground. We know how we want to play but we still want to get better."

FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment