360 Gist Pilot: I Lost my marriage because of Anita - Toke Makinwa

Wednesday 30 November 2016

I Lost my marriage because of Anita - Toke Makinwa

Still on Toke Makinwa marriage saga with Maje, her ex hubby, she wrote in her book how she pleaded to save her marriage.

The 33 years old screen personality decided to make money from her life experience and shared a side of her marriage which the public never knew.

Toke wrote in her book:
“I tried to talk to him…a deep conversation in the dark where we could bare our souls to each other. I asked why he wouldn’t let Anita go? What was it about her? With tears in my eyes and desperate to save my home, I was willing to learn, to become like her if that was what he wanted. It it was the sex, I asked him to teach me her moves. If it was her character I wanted to know, so I become what he saw in her. I was drained; I had no pride in that moment. I begged him to give us a chance”
FOR MORE BREAKING NEWS ON BBM ADD: 24D8750B

No comments:

Post a Comment