360 Gist Pilot: Cleverley completes permanent switch to Watford

Friday 31 March 2017

Cleverley completes permanent switch to Watford

Tom Cleverley has agreed to join Watford on a permanent deal from Everton on July 1.
.

The former Manchester United midfielder is on loan at Walter Mazzarri's side this season, and has made 20 appearances in all competitions.
.

"I'm delighted," he told Watford's official website. "I think I made it clear I had feelings for the club when I came down here on loan and it was always the view to sign a permanent deal, so I'm over the moon.
.

"I felt part of the club from day one of the loan but now I really feel this is home and hopefully it is for a very long time."
.

Watford CEO Scott Duxbury said: "We're very pleased to secure Tom's signature. I believe it's a sign of our ambition to recruit the highest calibre of player for Watford.
.

"Tom's affinity with the club and supporters has been very clear from the moment he returned, and we now look forward to seeing him in a Watford shirt for many years to come."

No comments:

Post a Comment