360 Gist Pilot: I miss Yvonne Nelson calls, text and every night sex - Iyanya

Friday 31 March 2017

I miss Yvonne Nelson calls, text and every night sex - Iyanya

Mavins Record star singer, Iyanya, has disclosed that he is yet to get over his ex-girlfriend and actress, Yvonne Nelson.
.

Recall that the two much-publicised ended in 2012.
.

The singer  said his break up with the actress was to enable him concentrate on his music career.
.

He said, “We broke up because we hardly had time for each other. I was hustling and I would do four shows in a day and I will make two million.
.

“So, I won’t say because I was in love with a woman I’m going to see money and I’m going to lay back.”
.

Iyanya confessed that he missed her and was yet to get over her.
.

He added, “It’s not easy losing a great and beautiful woman like Yvonne. She was everything I have at that moment.”
.

He said he had done his best to move on, adding that he missed the actress’ attitude during love-making and her constant messages and calls to him.
.

“Like our first day in bed. She was like ‘Oh yeah baby, I really love it’ and her late night and early morning messages and calls. I miss everything about her,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment